moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Friday, December 12, 2008

Doubt


I'm talking about the movie, Doubt, although the subject of doubt in general would be a good topic one day too, wouldn't it? Anyway, this new film with Merryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman looks like a riot of fun to me. It's not a comedy and isn't supposed to be funny, but rather a serious, suspenseful drama.

I look at the 2 minute clip here -- http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-10-28-doubt_N.htm -- and I say, "Wow! I know people just like that! I've had conversations just like those two minutes! And so many issues got brought up in those two minutes!"

Naturally, there's a lot more to the film than those two minutes, but I'd say those two minutes look promising enough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog