moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sarah says she's ready to take if you are ready to give.

OK, now is your chance if you want to get a head start on the next campaign for President!

Sarah has got her Web site up and ready for your contributions. She pledges to bring change -- which, if the Obama Administration succeeds, would mean a change for the worse -- so I'm not sure what the draw is there. That seems like a set-up for a futile campaign, if you ask me, so if I were in her shoes, I'd wait a little longer to see whether in 4 years, "change" is a winning strategy; if not you'd look pretty foolish. And we wouldn't want that to happen and ruin a reputation as a rock solid thinker and strategist. But what do I know?

And she promises to bring new ideas -- although there are precious few of them expressed on the site. The only new idea I could find was the one that said our nation was founded on Conservative principles. I've never heard of a revolution that conserves old things; I thought revolution meant you get rid of old ways of thinking -- because they aren't working -- and you replace them with something new. I'm so confused! How did the fathers of our nation conserve the old and overthrow it all at the same time? But maybe that's just me.

One thing I've always been in favor of conserving is the real dictionary-definition meanings of words -- like conserve and revolution, for instance.

Anyway, for all you fans who are eager to ride this wave, here it comes --http://www.sarahpac.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog