moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Friday, April 4, 2014

An Open Letter Response to Charles Koch

"Dear Mr. Koch,

When I read your letter to the American people in the Wall Street Journal, I felt I had to respond. I am not doing this because I think you will actually read these words or that, in the end, this letter will make that much of a difference to you if you do. I had to point out the insult in your opinion piece. I had to do this because, in this age where money now equates to speech, I had to throw as much “free” speech into this conversation as I could...

"You, your brother, and others like you represent a huge, ever widening divide in America...an affront to the American dream."

http://www.thegreenprogressive.com/2014/04/an-open-letter-response-to-charles-koch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog