moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Want My Christianity Back – Without the Ugly Baggage

"...I don’t want to be that kind of Christian. So, if that’s the only option, I’m opting out. And, I’m not alone. A whole slue of Christians is opting out as well..."

http://time.com/3048971/i-want-my-christianity-back/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog