moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Contempt Motion Filed Against Kentucky Clerk Still Refusing to Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

"I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage. To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God’s definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience," she said. "It is not a light issue for me. It is a Heaven or Hell decision. For me it is a decision of obedience. I have no animosity toward anyone and harbor no ill will. To me this has never been a gay or lesbian issue. It is about marriage and God’s Word. It is a matter of religious liberty, which is protected under the First Amendment, the Kentucky Constitution, and in the Kentucky Religious Freedom Restoration Act."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/contempt-motion-filed-kentucky-clerk-refusing-issue-sex/story?id=33453411

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog