moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Thursday, March 17, 2016

6 Quotes From Senate Republicans About Merrick Garland That Are Really Awkward Now | ThinkProgress

"Merrick B. Garland is highly qualified to sit on the D.C. circuit. His intelligence and his scholarship cannot be questioned... His legal experience is equally impressive... Accordingly, I believe Mr. Garland is a fine nominee. I know him personally, I know of his integrity, I know of his legal ability, I know of his honesty, I know of his acumen, and he belongs on the court. I believe he is not only a fine nominee, but is as good as Republicans can expect from this administration. In fact, I would place him at the top of the list." (Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/03/16/3760775/republicans-backed-merrick-garland-1997/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog