moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Monday, March 21, 2016

FL bill to defund Planned Parenthood would send women to dentists, school nurses for healthcare needs

...“I don’t understand how they put this list together,” said Kheyanna Suarez, a student at Florida Atlantic University who first started visiting Planned Parenthood when she was 16. “Were they blind and mashed everything from Google on to one list? A dental office, a Salvation Army, an elementary school – I can’t go and get care at those places. If I have to leave my healthcare up to the places on that list, I am scared. I don’t think an elementary school can prescribe me birth control.”...
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/fl-bill-to-defund-planned-parenthood-would-send-women-to-dentists-school-nurses-for-healthcare-needs/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog