moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Marked for Death: A Homosexual's Rant to His Would Be Executioners

"There are instances in which both the Old and New Testament speak to the matter with unbelievable clarity. You know what that sin is -- it's the sin of homosexuality. In fact in Romans 1 Paul affirms that this particular sin is worthy of death. The Old and New Testament, I believe both speak with authority and we outta receive it..."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-rohrer/marked-for-death-a-homose_b_8521360.html

"You see that picture above this paragraph? That's me. I'm a person. I'm someone's child, someone's brother, someone's uncle. I'm a cousin, a nephew, a friend. I'm a human being. I deserve to live my life to the fullest just like anybody else. 
The scary thing about people like these pastors is that, while they individually may not be the voice of the masses, they each have followers who are listening to their hateful words... and agreeing."

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog