moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Witness Lied About Seeing Man With Firearm Before He Was Gunned Down By Police | ThinkProgress

“I had no thought. Or the idea of a gun wasn’t really a thing until [the detectives] presented the idea to me, or the situation to me,” the witness reportedly testified said in the deposition. “By the time I had the conversation with the state’s attorney, I’d already conjured this notion, this story. The story that I told her was the story that we had, me and the detectives, logically [come] to because of the situation and what they presented to me. Everything was already defined and clear to me, spoken to me by the detectives, at that point. So when I went in to have that conversation…there was a clear line of events and things that were already going to be in the story.”
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/12/07/3729220/witness-lied-about-seeing-man-with-firearm-before-he-was-gunned-down-by-police/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog