moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Fox News Nightmare: How I Tortured Myself with The Propaganda of Ignorance

"I'm a card-carrying member of the ACLU, so here's what happened when I watched 3 hours of Fox every day for a month..."

"...It was at that moment that I realized that Fox was simply not telling me things—things that, arguably, might be good for me to know. Such as, just to pick an example, that eating a certain brand of chicken might cause me illness or death, and that the problem was sufficiently dire that government employees were being recalled to work without pay to deal with it. It was a very disturbing moment, and I immediately began to wonder what other matters Fox had chosen to keep me in the dark about..."


... Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog