moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chris Matthews to GOP operative 'You know why I am against your party? ... '

"You know why I am really against your Party?" Chris Matthews said. "... I can't stand the fact you fight too many wars. I think the Iraq War was insane. And I think it was really bad for our country. And the attempt by your party, from Reince Priebus all the way down, to repress Black voting in this country. Voting rights are sacred. You shouldn't mess with them. An you've got guys all over the country, Republicans as Republicans saying we are going to screw the Black vote. That is what you are doing. So again, the partisan game, I could not defend that if I were you."
http://youtu.be/91nJCyhkyts

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog