moving sign


***************************************************************

DN Speak has moved.


Click here to go to DN Speak 2016 for new posts.


***************************************************************


































































Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Featured: Interviews for the Well-Informed

Did you know? After the last post on this page is a link to "Older posts".

Monday, November 23, 2015

Chris Christie Tiptoes Around Donald Trump’s 9/11 Lie

...When Christie was finally asked by a reporter about Trump’s 9/11 claim while campaigning in New Hampshire on Sunday evening, he responded, “I don’t recall that. I don’t. I mean, listen, I can’t say, Matt, I can’t say that I have—it was a pretty emotional time for me because, as I’ve mentioned before, there’s family involved, there’s friends involved, and so it was a pretty harrowing time. I do not remember that. And so, it’s not something that was part of my recollection. I think if it had happened, I would remember it. But, you know, there could be things I forget, too. I don’t remember that. No.”...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/23/chris-christie-tiptoes-around-donald-trump-s-9-11-lie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.





Search this blog